Thursday, October 29, 2009

an invention

My fantastic friend and I sat on my couch a little while ago wondering what kind of random invention we could think of that would make us instantaneously rich. Only because I thought the Snuggie was the WORST invention ever... I still hate it, but it is EVERYWHERE! I try to picture the manly men I know wearing a snuggie to one of my soccer games or a football game. Yea, it's not a good picture...but hey, apparently they are warm!
So, random inventions... like crocs, the ab twister (totally dumb btw), and yes my other friend found go-girl - I will let you click on that and find out for yourself. Though I may think these inventions are silly - they are making millions. You have to wonder about the guy who designed the first soda can or the toothpick or just about anything you use day-to-day. So, I am just waiting for my dumb invention/million idea to hit me. I still don't like the snuggie.

No comments: