Friday, August 27, 2010

sometimes...

you wish you could understand people :)
and sometimes...maybe it's best you didn't.
I think it is what makes life interesting..
or at the very least..never boring.
I saw this :
Some people let go easy
Some people are easy to let go of
Sometimes it's easier to let go
then be the one left behind


I had to wonder what the person was thinking when they wrote it. Lots of ways to go with that. Lost love? Broken friendship? The passing of a loved family member? There are definitely people I apply those few sentences too, but thankfully not many :)
God has richly blessed me with real friends and a steadfast family...so for those that come and go...I am secure in those that come and and decide to never go.

1 comment:

Jill Kemerer said...

The quote really made me think too. Sometimes it is easier to let go than to be left behind. Nice.