Friday, September 24, 2010

Kitchen Inspiration

So let's cut right to it. I am not culinary artist. In fact, I am barely scratching the service of creative when I get into the kitchen. It's no secret to anyone that knows me. Don't get me wrong, I am tons of food and people eat here two or three nights a week, which I love. BUT I don't deviate much from what I know. I have a dear friend, no matter when she comes over or what she cooks, she more than once has said .."well I was looking around for new recipes..." Yea, I don't do that ...much. Mc CORMICK may saved my mundane existence..maybe. I hate to be a commercial ... but check it out here. I just bought that one...they are less than $2. I had to laugh, because tho I was on my way to step out and try something new, the first one I bought was for Shrimp Primavera - which I make regardless. Oh well, it's my internal struggle with change seeping right through to the things I cook ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My wife amazes me with her cooking. She can throw the most misc stuff together, and make a delicious meal. She's rarely ever made something I didn't really like. I don't know how she does it, but I got really lucky.

Unknown said...

you ARE lucky!!! i'm better :) but i make a mean stuffed pizza ;)