Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Paintball? Whose With Me ?

So, I just finished this article on paintball....and now I want to go.  I have never played it before...and there is no doubt that I would be the first one to mess up any planned strategic event.  However, summer is definitely the time to try something new.  There is something in the air when the summer winds start to blow, something awakens the adventurous (or slightly adventurous) spirit in me.  I tried a few new things last year and why not do it again this year.  Since Windham Mountain hosts an awesome paintball field (according to my article anyway) I think that might be the place to. So...now I just need to put together a team (to play with me NOT shoot at me!)
Actually, you can bring two groups to play each other and I say, losers buy ice cream :D  Sounds like a fun, messy and slightly violent game to me!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll watch the boys and just do ice cream!!! Mom

Amber J said...

haha - ok...sounds like a plan...wait...can i still do ice cream??? I'd probably be the first one out anyway.

Anonymous said...

Wish I was around to go! I bought a bunch of gear last year with intentions on getting a group of friends to play, and now I live in TX and don't have any friends! haha hmm...money well spent.

the Jeffr said...

I'm IN!! name the day. and buy urself some good padding...mwahahaha

Amber J said...

Ok, im devising teams..sorry mom - you might have to play. And Josh..I think you at least make the effort...its only like a bazillion miles to come....seriously...this is PAINTBALL! (like i know what im talking about)
and mwahahahaa -urself. I'm gonna be awesome.

Anonymous said...

I'm game but plan on getting some bruises. Lots of fun I play'd with the kids last years and we had a blast.ED

Unknown said...

That is so cool! Ok, we are all going to go..um..and Josh you get a prize for coming from the furthest away ...so far :)