Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Slightly Insane...

Ok, so - a runner I am not. In my head, its a great idea, in my knees- eh not so much. However, I relented and embraced the new Insanity work out by Beach Body. I had done P90x and I probably will again, BUT check out the link. I only post this so you know I am doing it. Then you'll say to me... "hey how's that work out going" and I will have to answer you...and hopefully my response will be..."good, doing it every day!" or something close.
It should be here by the end of the week...so next week...the journey begins! yikes!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur kind nuts...that does NOT look fun at all. I shall run.
sara

cd said...

A friend of mine is doing that work out. He says it is "killer" the first few weeks, but, as any workout, gets better as you go along. You go, girl!!

Unknown said...

oh boy! i have yet to meet anyone who has done it yet.. yikes! I am hoping it gets here this weekend- I wanna brave it by monday... i might be in a full body cast for the first few weeks.... will you come bring me dinner? ha!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.