Friday, April 9, 2010

What if I were a twin?

I have known several sets of twins and for every dynamic duo I can say that they may look an awful lot alike, but have always been as opposite as two people can be. We saw these two lovely ladies several times a couple of times walking on the boulevard and they were ALWAYS dressed exactly alike. I wanted to take their picture so badly without seeming like a stalker of some sort. Our last day at the beach- guess who we sat down next to..... :)



Seriously? Are they not the most endearing? I kept wondering... did they ever argue about what they were going to wear? Who got to pick the color of their beach bags? Does one think stripes make her look fat, but goes with the flow anyway? Which one is assertive? Which one is more easy-going? Shy or out going? Cheeseburger or vegetarian? Coffee or wine? I wonder if I were a twin...haha...I will just leave it at that....


oh and a two people asked... the picture on my previous post with austin running in the water...no the water wasn't THAT blue. I have a filter on my lens. The water was pretty for sure, but the filter accents the blues :)

No comments: