Monday, November 14, 2011

Um. hello :)

So, almost two months later I am not sure where to pick up. I am not sure what to really blog about anyway, so MUCH has happened some of it seems lame to mention. :)

I feel like there should be some sort of remix...
flood waters surges
clean up emerges
birthday celebratin'
job creatin'
newspaper quitting
on my couch sitting ;)
paid to blog is cool
sometimes subbing at school
soccer came and went
time well spent
photographing craze
navigating life's maze
losing a dog was an end
puppy training begins
new friends were founded
old friends keep me grounded
family times with tears and laughs
kids are growing fast
footloose remix...um yea please
Breaking Dawn part 1? such a tease :)
blogging slacker? yup
life's been too crazy to keep up
back to work i must go
be for realshizzle, word up yo.

2 comments:

CG said...

haha. Love it. You are a cutie shmootie

Anonymous said...

Haha! Nice ending!