Monday, December 17, 2012

ramblings...



If i hold you for a moment
i'll hold onto it forever

if you only tell me I love you once
then once is enough

If you give me a piece of your heart
then a piece is all i need

if tomorrow we never spoke
i've had the chance to hear you laugh

my words are my arms
to hold you when i can't
my thoughts  are my fairy tale
i invite you into sometimes

A jaded reality 
meets  happy ever after
a story meets it's beginning

If I only write a chapter
it would be a beautiful one
if i wrote an ending
it would only be a happy one

reality can fight my story
distance can stop my a dream
a heart can go on believing
even if it believes alone

3 comments:

CG said...

beautiful friend. I love it.

CG said...

beautiful friend, love it.

CG said...

beautiful friend, I love it