Friday, December 14, 2012

winter writing

It seems blogging comes and goes for me. I think winter, at least for me releases more time to do internal things with external results. Writing comes easier in the winter.  I am a little less busy with work, I like to be hunkered down with snowflakes falling outside and the early darkness forces me into my pajamas by like 6:30 haha...ok not really, but sometimes it happens.

So, I think I'll exchange a few things here and there on the writing forums, who knows.  But, the blog, at least - has not been forgotten :)


"the best kind of art is produced with the heart is wrench and suffocated or when it's plumped and affectionate. Anything in between, feels stationary.  So, does that mean if you are an artist you must live in extremes? Of that -I am not sure."

No comments: