Friday, December 14, 2012

So distracted...


Sometimes those introspective moments drive me crazy. Those times where you feel like something amazing is about to happen or perhaps if you sat down and dedicated yourself right then in there you would produce the next best novel..ever or painting master piece.  You can't shake it. I don't know!  I sit here this morning trying to answer emails, work and get things done..but I am so distracted. 

It might have been the meteor shower last night. THAT was amazing.  It was such a reminder of how small we really are. How much we don't know. We can't re-create that. We have to be in awe of such an event.  

I am surrounded every day by talented people. I used to be so intimidated by great writers, photographers - musicians don't intimidate me because I can't begin to play an instrument well :) 
Artists that ran parallel to what I wanted to do, intimidated me.  This week has been a great time of investing in knowing those talented people and making me feel like we are all in this together. This crazy ride of producing and creating.  It's hard to explain, but I think some of you know exactly what I am talking about...
So I think those conversations have renewed some creativity. We'll see, but yea I'm still distracted. Even this blog really doesn't make sense!

No comments: