Monday, September 8, 2008

Confession...

Isn't that the theme to a very well- known Josh Groban song? Well, yes I think it is. However, this is not THAT kind of confession....though it would be a juicy blog for sure if it was.
No. Just minor confessions that should be known...then you can decide if you still want to be my friend or love me anyway:)
1. Saturday night I ate an entire bag of cotton candy all by myself. I didn't share. Not one bite.

2. A friend called me to invite me to a bbq three days ago, I still have not called her back...yikes. I am an all-around horrible caller-backer person.

3. I use caller ID ALL THE TIME. If you call and I don't answer...well...take that how you will. I am probably just not home...suuuuuure.

4. I groan ever so slightly with every birthday invitation that comes home from school for Andrew to attend yet another party. However, EVERYONE better come to my kids party!!!

5. I got the movie "Enchanted" for selfish reasons, but said my kids really wanted to see it. Andrew wondered why Robert plays a doctor on TV...haha. (If you have never seen Enchanted or Grey's Anatomy - Confession #5 will make no sense to you whatsoever).

6. I hide from people on Facebook. Sometimes I just don't want to chat...sorry. Though I am sure your life is as interesting as mine...

7. One time, when I was IMing...my friend used a word I didn't know. So I had to quickly use a thesaurus before I could respond.

8. I am ever so subtle when I tell my friends that they should talk about me on their blogs.

9. I HAVE used my kids as an excuse to not attend an event I REALLY didn't want to go to.

10. Ok, here's a biggie: Yes, I have sent text messages while working in the nursery at church....to someone who was sitting out front in the service!! I KNOW...baaaaaaad.
Ok, I'm done. If I go beyond 10...well that could just get crazy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So... the next time I call and you don't answer... your just out, right?!?!? Ha ha ha.

love ya. A.A.