Monday, September 29, 2008

No more mum hating


Ok, so fall is so here in NY. It's beautiful and totally tantalizing to the fall taste buds:) For those of you who have an issue with mums, I hate to break it to you...but mums do return year after year. My mom has a mum (as pictured) that has grown five feet in diameter and has returned every year. (haha..."my mom has a mum"...that was oddly funny to me) ANYWAY, so in defense of hearty fall mums, they are pretty, they do return the next season and this was way too much time spent on discussing a plant!
Anyone else gotta an issue?

2 comments:

ckuretich said...

I was already laughing at my mom has a mum!!!! I don't personally have any issues with them, so I'm on board! you know I love anything fall. I will have to proclaim their goodness to my non-believing friend... :)

Unknown said...

I am thinking a whole new pumpkin debate would be fascinating....