Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Cup of a Coffee

Ok, so there are many simple pleasures in life. A good cup of coffee is so one of them. However, it's also about the cup too. I have my absolute favorite cups. I am sure there is some psychology behind the whole thing, but in its simplicity - I love big, deep, comfy cups. Not sure which is my favorite of the favorites....but the nominees are....

See: deep stuff here. Lots to leave you thinking about! But crucial to one of life's simple indulgences and I know some of you agree emphatically!

2 comments:

ckuretich said...

ooooh, very nice collection. I think I would vote for the tall STBX mug, not because it's STBX, but because I have some LIVESTRONG mugs just like that and I notice that I prefer that size & style. It's best for not spilling (the wide, short ones I ALWAYS slosh) and for holding a lot of coffee. :)

Unknown said...

I had NO doubt you would have a somewhat passionate opinion on the mugs and why...I like the tall ones too..and as you saw on Fb...already one spill this week:(