Saturday, November 29, 2008

You Should Not Fall Asleep When I Have A Camera...

So, I completely amuse myself. EVERY holiday or family get-together my beautiful, precious grandmother falls asleep. The nap usually begins right after dinner and she falls asleep right at the kitchen table! THIS is amazing. The hurricane of family swirls around her and she can simply close her eyes and leave it behind. Last time we were all together, poor grandma fell asleep in the kitchen and I posed her several pictures while she was asleep. I think I might post those too...just because for no other reason, it makes me laugh. My dad also fell victim to the sleeping portrait. After this....no one else fell asleep.
Hee hee.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a black mailer -- I will NEVER fall asleep around you---uuuhhhgghghgh!

But...I still love you---and yeha on the baking:)

mom

Anonymous said...

I loved the photos. You are terrible to do that to grandma and your dad. I won't be sleeping any time around you.

Love,
Aunt Darlene

ckuretich said...

ok, these CRACK me up!!!!! love your poses.