Sunday, May 3, 2009

A cherry coke without the cherry please...

My friend Shannon will order a cherry coke without the cherry.... and I mention it only to preface my issues with randomly flavored items. This week alone - I made THREE mistakes...a trifecta of various mistakes if you will.
First: I picked up Tostitos to have at the house along with an array of snacks for some friends. I went to eat them that night and ....they were LIME Tostitos. Sorry, they were gross. I didn't notice the LIME scribbled on the bottom of the bag.

Second: Then the other day I picked up a 12-pack of Dr. Pepper...only to get home and realize I had grabbed CHERRY Dr. Pepper. GRRRRRRR. ( which I ended up liking btw)

Third (and biggest mistake of all): We were on the way to my mom's house and we stopped at a gas station to grab a few drinks for the ride. Andrew asked for water...I got it, regular water. Gregg asked for a Diet Dr. Pepper (without the cherry). So I flew in and there were no Dr. Peppers in sight. So, I went for the next best thing...and found Diet Pepsi. Got out to the car and Gregg took a swig only to find out I had grabbed LIME Diet Pepsi!

WHAT IS UP WITH THE WEIRD FLAVORS ON EVERYTHING! So, he asked for a diet dr. pepper and instead..got a diet pepsi with lime...I dunno.

So, just give me a cherry, lime soda without the cherry or lime puhleese. Can't we all just be happy with regular coke and regular tostitos and regular diet dr.pepper ........:) Or perhaps, one should just pay better attention to what things one is pulling off the shelves to buy:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so random....but its an understandable mistake...not sure about THREE times.hahahaha - THAT is a little funny.
Christy