Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My friend sent this to me...

MOTTO TO LIVE BY
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an
attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming "WOO HOO, what a ride!"

gave me a little chuckle.... love it!!! It should be about the ride right? God made us to enjoy life- so whoo hoo! it is! (see how perky that was after my summer is over, fall stinks post?)

2 comments:

Jill Kemerer said...

You have a blog!! Now, didn't I tell you to tell me when you started one? I wanted to be the first follower :) ha! ha!

I love this post. Yes, our bodies need some scuff marks (my forehead and corners of my eyes are well on their way).

I'm so glad I found your blog!

Amber J said...

haha -right! I did have this blog....just a random thought process I guess. My other dilemma was starting one on the more professional side for reasons other than just spewing for thoughts about my life! haha..so we'll see how it goes! But I am glad you found this one - follow along!!!