Monday, December 14, 2009

Ornament Coolness


It all happened so suddenly- sitting here one Sunday night - in the blink of an eye- I realized Andrew needed a homemade ornament for school- so what to my wondering eyes did appear- ....absolutely nothing.

I had to think. I tried the old-school snowflake cutting out of folded pieces of paper and that poor snowflake was just tragic. I had to do a LITTLE better than that. So after wondering around the house with a dazed look upon my face...I resorted to Mr. Google. And we found a way to make a homemade ornament that Andrew thought was "cool"... awesome.
A tractor made from gum, kisses, lifesavers and a Krackle bar all held together with a lil hot glue.
It's fun - you should try it :)


2 comments:

Jill Kemerer said...

How cute! And yummy! Do you get to eat it after? :)

Unknown said...

sure :) that's the beauty of it...actually it can be used as a lil party favor as well....so, go for it!