Saturday, June 26, 2010

Breaking The Norm...

This is gonna be deep..so watch out!
Since four wonderful, amazing and talented friends have posted their "1 million reasons I love summer" blogs...I'm gonna deviate. I am going to break the norm..I am going to say the 10 things I hate about summer...

1) bugs and their bug bites
2)spiders and the way they think they can just hang out in the corners and you'll never see them.
3)people who try to convince me camping is fun
4)getting thrown into various bodies of water
5)blisters on my toes from sandals I haven't worn in 10 months
6)sweaty armpits...
7)bee stings
8)pretending I am going to start some sort of garden type thing
9) Rainy days when the weatherman said it was supposed to be 85 and sunny
10) I don't think I have 10...cuz ..um....I am a HUGE summer fan ;)

there.

4 comments:

lost in thought said...

yeah no dice chickie, but nice try! im pretty sure you already jumped on the bandwagon a while ago ;) u talk loudly or at least blog frequently :D

Unknown said...

hee hee.... but this one was SO fun!

Anonymous said...

yea you kinda already posted your likes...haha - so random.
but you gave it a good try to "hate"summer...
sara

ckuretich said...

This CRACKED me up Am....miss you. sorry I've been a lazy commenter for like - ever. you're funny. :)