Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Dear Price Chopper Lady...

My sincerest apologies for my actions Monday afternoon. I was one of those people I would blog about, you know, the kind that seems like they are in a rush and they don't take the time to appreciate what is around them. I was the one wielding the cart like a NASCAR driver through the produce aisle with reckless abandon. You see, I was trying to get to a friend's house before 2! I was trying desperately to get to the strawberries and then whip around to the corn, but you see you somehow stopped your cart on one side and were browsing the produce on the other...I couldn't squeeze through...and then someone was behind me... I was stuck. Stuck in the produce section with the clock ticking away...waiting for another text message to pick up something ;) It was a pressure cooker situation! I tried to say excuse me, but you weren't really listening...so I merely nudged your cart and tried to slip past you without notice. I MAY have brushed by you slightly causing you to give me a dirty look, which I probably deserved, but I was on a mission. I was on mission for corn, chips and strawberries and I had only so much time to get there.
So, perhaps we both lack in supermarket etiquette. I should be more patient and plan my route better and well maybe none of us should park our cart on one side of the aisle and shop in the other...it's just not aisle savvy.
Perhaps when you are browsing the Internet and I am sure you do, you seem like the browsing type...you could accept my apology.
I won't ramble on about lawn sale etiquette (tag sale, yard sale, garage sale whatever you call em.) Sometimes, really...junk is really junk...it's not a treasure for ANYONE. Ok, I'm done. phew.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahaha
cj

Anonymous said...

It is good to vent...glad you didn't mow the poor lady over :)
ljl

Jill Kemerer said...

Ha! I'm guilty too!