Thursday, October 14, 2010

Ever wonder what makes people think of you...

There are things, situations, songs, sights, sounds and smells that bring certain people to mind. Ever wonder what makes people think of you? I'm going the positive route here, not wondering what people may want to kick my bum around...actually- maybe I would want to know!
Anyway, a song pops on and it can bring me right to a person and a situation or a smell can remind me of something someone made one time. I can hardly process every thought of every day, but it's amazing what small thing can bring someone to mind. We probably all do it more than we realize.
I heard a line on a show the other night and I chuckled knowing exactly who, in my reality, would say something like that. A summer night, a cold chill, a verse, a specific coffee mug, a place I have been before and seen again from a distance, a quiet moment, a disjointed giggle for a hidden joke that only a certain someone would know..yup I could go on.
certain things trigger certain thoughts of certain someone(s), so ya kinda gotta wonder...how that works...vice versa :)

2 comments:

Jill Kemerer said...

Old movies do it to me every time. They remind me of who I watched it with and what kind of weirdo hairstyles we thought were cool!

Anonymous said...

I think of you!!! hmm like when...
sarah :)