Thursday, October 21, 2010

I think people's most endearing qualities...

are the ones they try to hide:)
Honestly....I got to thinking about it after listening to this song, by Blake Sheldon...about one million times. I love knowing someone can admit that they dance in the kitchen or they sit and watch cartoons with no kids around. I like it when I find out someone laughs out loud at their own jokes and can willingly admit their flaws...cuz honestly that's the good stuff. So many times we try to keep it together in front of others (guilty) that when we unravel a little bit - that's when we fall in love with people and find we are more alike then ever imagined. It's just a thought, but yea - I kinda like the song :)

2 comments:

Jill Kemerer said...

Oh, you're right! I love the cartoon Phineas and Ferb. It just makes me laugh!

Anonymous said...

ok, hmm, i love eating marshmellows. yes all the time. not sure what that means!! haha
cj