Wednesday, January 26, 2011

on the couch...

hmmm, ok so I didn't PLAN to spend my day on the couch, but that is where I am.  Don't ask me how I hurt my back..but oh boy did I ever.  So, with limited movement...i have been forced to fore-go the daily duties that usually beg my attention.  Therefore the blessing in disguise is how much I can get done just sitting here.
For one, I already started working toward next week's deadline...that deserves a woot woot!!  Edited a few pictures and worked on a few writing pieces.
I actually talked on the phone (thanks kristin!!) and just kinda have some time to hang out with my littlest man and watch a movie.  I admit it's hard to sit still, but at the same time...not much i can do about it so I am enjoying some things I usually don't sit still to enjoy.
Painted toenails (for no other reason than because I can)
The beginning of a new novel
mindless channel flipping
guilt-free couch sitting
extra quiet time devos!
a few more children's books
blog stalking
sketched a few marketing ideas
ignoring laundry
ignoring dishes
extra snuggle time
just a few things while I sit here :)

1 comment:

CG said...

aw, *LIKE* except for the hurt back part.