Tuesday, January 18, 2011

So many things!!

So many things on my mind and so many projects underway I can scarcely keep up with myself. I have unleashed on a few people and they know my objectives, my goals and my excitement for some things I am jumping into...
However, the other day I was by myself and I had a chance to just drive and take pictures. It was nice, relaxing and I took my time. I realize I am not alone very often. Between family, friends, children, work, church and school...there are very few moments alone. I have come to love those moments though. I used to think if I was alone I was missing out on something as if everyone else was out there doing something and with someone and I was missing out. I don't think that anymore. Obviously, I can't do everything all the time (though I still might try). There is something replenishing, thought provoking and creative-inducing about that time...by myself!

No comments: