Monday, April 11, 2011

A fashion trend-setter..who me? nah ;)

So, true story. I have received MULTIPLE compliments on this cool green and brown bag I have. It's a tote I guess I should say. I say ..."why thank you" and then I continue on my way...ok with a sort of smirk.
Only because...at least two of those people are...well...very INTO the clothes they wear and the fashion industry itself.
Here's the 411.. (i just wanted to say that) That green and brown tote is a result of my "be better to the planet moment" when I snatched up a few of those "go green" totes from Wal Mart. In a hurried exit from the house I used it to stuff a few things in it for the boys, some snacks and some personal items. At first I thought I was genius because it really was quite convenient. I have used it to more as tote (only because I can NEVER remember to bring it BACK to the store to shop with) more than anything..and out of all the bags, totes or whatever I have...it's the Wal Mart wonder that has gotten the most attention.
Just $3 ladies. and it can literally change your world...or at least it is fun to see how many people say they like your Wallie Bag. :)

3 comments:

CG said...

haha! I may just be snickering away to myself

Anonymous said...

awesome~! see, most people have no idea! bahahahaha
cj

The Amusing Redhead said...

I want to see a picture. :)


You can find great things anywhere, even WM if you have the eye.