Thursday, August 4, 2011

blog slacker

Slacking a little here. BUT for good reason :) Weddings, family and of course the latest addition to our family..abby. Kinda feels like we have a newborn again. wait. we do.  Not sure how I felt standing outside in the drizzle this morning at 4a.m to watch her pee...but it comes with this super cute face....
Still miss my dog that we had for 11 years so it's a bitter sweet transition.  And yes, Andrew named her after Abby Wombach...can't say I blame him for liking her so much. We went through the whole U.S women's soccer team - and Abby finally won out. Friends of ours have Mia and Hope..so it's a destined play date!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I've got Beasley who is a Grandpa in comparison. Can he come babysit?

Tracy said...

I suppose I should clarify for you youngins... D. Beasley is a defender from the men's team years back. :)