Thursday, March 5, 2009

Alive...

I promise this won't be a daily groaning about the new work out I'm on...but even if it is....you don't have to read it :P But, this morning my three-year-old had to practically drag me out of bed. Every muscle in my upper body is screaming for relief. Today is supposed to be a plyometrics days which seems slightly more tame than what I did yesterday. It's probably not, but if I tell myself it won't be so bad...I might actually do it.
My dear friend Stacey sent me a "go get em Tiger" yesterday - so I'm thinking I might have to pump out a little "Eye of the Tiger" to find the gumption to do this all over again.
In other news....um there is no other news...I'm too sore to care :)

Update: plyometrics defined = a slow and methodical way to torture yourself.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm routing for you girl !!! I saw that on tv and thought that ought to take my mind off of things and it looks like fun too..HAHA I'll have to see how lively you are at church and give you a slug in the arm to see if they'r still sore..ed

Amber J said...

I will seriously cry! I had someone hug me today and I seriously, it was all I could to try and smile and fake the not soreness...ugh! Hopefully, it will be worth it..and no I will NOT be lively at church...I will move with caution!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You luck'd out doc wanted to talk for a min...so went the hour LOL see ya later. here's an air hug at least that shouldn't hurt..

ckuretich said...

oh man can I relate - with my first Body Pump class this week, for 2 straight days I couldn't straight my arms. they stayed bent at the elbow or I'd SCREAM in pain. I think I damaged my tris. seriously. DYING.

I'm proud of us though, obviously we will have amazing bods by the end of it. well for you, 90 days, for me - when does it end? NO IDEA. :)