Sunday, March 22, 2009

It's just random

No one ever mentioned what to do when you try the 90-day-work-out from.... well, you know. What happens when you work entire day at the state championship basketball tournament, attend birthday parties and then get smacked in the head with an awesome dripping, pounding, nasty head cold? Tony didn't say it was ok to skip a day, however, despite my rigorous and unbending willingness to even THINK about skipping a day, I relented on Friday and then again today. So, I am two days slightly behind, but I'll regroup and start again..I hope...:)
I also have to ask - why is it that when you put your mind to something (such as starting an awesome workout) that it is at that moment in time someone decides to make you a fantastic oreo pie!!!! or...you get invited to dinner...like more than usual...and you can't NOT eat what they made...t'would be rude. It's all good..not about to give up the scrumptious food...sorry Tony.

On another note, March Madness, is just that...madness. I am not a march madness guru, but I know A LOT..I could hold my own at the water cooler...(does anyone really talk at a water cooler anyway?)

Also, check out the Trumbo Blog. They are friends from Liberty and related to my dear friends Lacey and Ryan. Currently, Jared and Chyloe are in China with their two lil men and have started doing some great work over there. Keep them in your prayers :) S'all I can say about that!

Ok, I have to go blow my nose for the 100 millionth time....(awesome). See. Look at all my organized thoughts....I know...it's all just random.

No comments: