Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A picture is worth a thousand words....

And for me...I think that's a big deal...because I can come up with a thousand words in no time;) However, spring is awesome. It's like the rebel of all the seasons. It goes against big, bad winter with its wit and warm weather seduction. Finally and eventually it takes over and winter has to slink away in humility.
In boy world, spring means mud, golf and lots of FISHING.....
















lots of fish and worms and stuff.... awesome.
It's all good though, I can hang in boy world. It took my mom like 17 years to get me in a skirt outside of a church function...and that might have been prom:) haha.

4 comments:

ckuretich said...

gosh Am, you have a couple of the CUTEST little boys I have ever seen. The Wellies kinda sent it over the top for me. SWOON!!!!

I am SO ready for Spring to shove Winter down a black hole until next year. But it's still gripping onto us Chicagoans with its claws of death...

Unknown said...

yea winter has left here either. we are still waiting....wanna move to a tropical island with me? haha - yes, The Wellies were a nice touch :P hahahaha swoon away!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the pics--and.....you look great in a skirt!!!!!mom

Anonymous said...

Amber - these shots are so sweet. They tell a story all on their own. cool stuff. did they catch any fish?
christy