Saturday, June 13, 2009

A writers quote

I read this quote somewhere and I cannot remember who it was said by, but it was cute.

"When I was little people called me a liar, now that I am a grown up, they call me a writer."

It made me smile especially now that I am immersed in the Lord of the Rings trilogy, I have a new appreciation for how vast someones imagination can be. I enjoy it and I find it very entertaining. My goal is to have the series read by the end of the summer. I blew through the Twilight series in like a month last year, but I am thinking this series MAY take me a slight bit longer. Hobbits are more complicated than vampires;) But then my dear friend "ice" as I call her, went and told me about a great book she read...and of course, how can I say no to a good book (nerd alert). So, my trilogy expedition may get interrupted by a romance or suspense novel. We shall see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey "ice" here and let me just say I live with some LOTR fantics so I know a little about that and well my book recommendation is far better than what you are reading right now!!! maybe not in the big fancy word aspect or the make you use your imagination aspect but it's hands down a better read than what you are currently reading. Oh by the way that's just my opinion Ha Ha