Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Pullin' on mah Big Girl Pants...

Once upon a time when I was a little girl and I was not feeling well...I could "get the stay home from school free" card and worry about nothing except what movies I was going to watch.  My friend would even bring my homework over (cuz he lived next door) and do it with me later on in the day. Mom and dad would check on me, I mean let's face it- if I was sick, I was pretty sure the world stopped functioning :)
So when did that stop being true!!!???
Regardless, today despite the deep and longing desire to hide under my blankets -the world somehow did not stop turning. So, with one million responsibilities today...I am pulling on my big girl pants :) Taking on the day....it just kinda stinks because with 5 hours of shooting ahead of me - I wanted to be super woman. (ha. yes. please picture the cape...not sure I could really pull of the rest of the outfit..so let's rock the cape shall we?)


For a moment this morning....I felt like I was in a Taylor Swift song...

No comments: