Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Rainy Days.

Sooo many rainy days...BUT they ARE good for something...getting some inside projects done, because it's not secret that when the sun is out, I tend to play more than work.
However, kitchen projects are almost done and I attacked the living room..with a vengeance.  It was a bold move. A scary move and I still have more to get done.  But at least it's a start.

We had that awesome 70's style plank board wall :)  whoo hoo! So, I changed it a little



 My super awesome chair that I had wanted that we ended up buying from a couple who was moving and needed to get rid of it. Got it for like a 1/4 of the store price! I'm still not done with this area, but it took forever to do the walls, moulding and beams...so taking a break.
And still haven't finished this area either. But It's a start.... here's to more HGTV in my life :P and no i didn't bother to remove the tshirt on the bench, the junior golf clubs by the door or the bball hoop hanging on the door...because that just wouldn't be a true picture now would it??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job!

Amber J said...

eeeeek! thx. So nervous to do it! ur awesome to think so!