Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Wondering what I forgot!!

It's rarely, if ever, I think most of us feel that we have it ALL together. I guess "all" is subjective, but for a Tuesday in my world (deadline day) I rarely feel as if that is the case.  So, this morning when I got ready to go..I had my work out done, articles ready, photos cropped and fitted, lunch packed and I actually was early. Was I pleased? NO! I kept wondering what it was I was forgetting?  If things go THAT smoothly, surely I have forgotten something, misplaced something, overlooked an entire SOMETHING!  Alas, it is 8:30 p.m. and I have yet to find out what I forgot. (course the day is not over). Can we ever be truly satisfied?? Apparently not!  Just when I accomplish what I set out to do everyday- I have to feel I have missed something along the way..... wonder what it was :D?

1 comment:

CG said...

Yup, I do it all the time too. :)