Tuesday, May 22, 2012

My Poor Blog

It's not that I don't enjoy blogging. I do! I do! Currently, I am writing for 5 blogs, two of my own,  one for a company I co-own and three or four or a professional other than myself. I am blogged out.
I have ideas and I am sure they are fantastic ones...;)
So much keeps changing and now that wedding season is here, I fear my blog will grow ever more anemic! OR...I'll just find all sorts of wonderful things to write about. haha. maybe.
I might just get sick of myself.. perhaps I'll pinning random things I do on pinterest... like how to make socks into an evening gown.
Many cool things have happened over the past few months, but it all seems to be a blur! A good blur, but one that takes some sorting out and pondering.



Highlight Reel?
Ingrid Michaelson concert
My trip to VA where I spent lovely time with my friend Crystal and her husband Ryan who gave me a clear cut view of Austin 20 years from now. :)
Saw my dear college friend/teammate Dana in NC
Andrew somehow became a young man
Austin lost teeth ;)..he's en route
Family time is precious and fleeting
Had some dinner with my bro and sister in law in which we waited almost an hour for our food..do people not know that it's never safe to make me wait an hour?
I have perfected the ice coffee drink
I read my first business book (such a grown up)
I ran my fastest three miles ever
Celebrated 9 years of life of my brother since his accident
Made some new/good friends
Iphone.
Camera
lovely note from my mom..that came in the mailbox!
my dad and I battling it out on Runkeeper. hahaha
ok
im done. how much of me is really necessary here? :)

No comments: