Saturday, May 26, 2012

Productive Shmuctive

I am not even sure that makes sense BUT today was actually awesome! Boys went fishing with some friends, I stained 3.37% of the back deck before I ran out and the store didn't have ANYMORE! I accidentally went to a few garage sales and therefore had to text Gregg to stop at 191 main st on his way home to pick up furniture. The funny thing is...he didn't even ask why. he knew. he always knows :) I also bought Maple cotton candy - delish.
I then went to work on a few projects I have been wanting to attack..and got some help along the way :)

situating some family frames. 


Back splash anew with goodies and cute jars
handsome helper 1

handsome helper 2


Getting there! new paint on deck rails and varnished a barrell. now a drink/food table top!

. redid this dresser for the guest room. No more silly flowers.

Old trunk I've had in the studio. 

had to get rid of some stencils.

not a good photo.
but that is because.... this goober took it. and then took pics of himself. wonder
where he gets that from ? :)
and then..
an out door day bed we put together. It's. ah. mazing. 

Phew. think i'm tired!





No comments: