Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I Just Want Spring

Ok, so this is the part of the year where I start going a tiny bit crazy with the weather. The snow has lost its Narnia-like wonder and even cute hats and scarves need to find time to rest and let flip-flops and tank tops have a turn.
Seriously, at least today is sunny, but the cold is unrelenting! ( I seriously can hear you southerners snickering) whatever! The best part is, I know snow storms are possible in March and even April, I am just pretending it will not happen this year.
I think I am just going to buy a bouquet of Daffodils today at the store, put them on my counter and stare at them while I think spring. I'll blast Faith Hill's "Sunshine and Summertime" and make myself some sweet tea. That's a start right? Winter can just go away now:)

2 comments:

ckuretich said...

girl, I am SOOOO with you. and I can't imagine that in Upstate NY things get warm very soon, eh? We've had snow in April before - well, we've had snow in JULY before - but usually we aren't done with snow in March so I'm just pretending too.

Amber J said...

ok, we'll pretend together:) have fun at that dental show today...what a life :P haha. We'll keep each other sane....or um..go insane together :D