Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sports snaps for 2008

Just some shots from 2008. I was clearing out some of my photos and decided to post some here for the fun of it. They are not all my favorite, but they interested me for random reasons. I think most of them of them were printed in the paper I work for at one point. But, anyway, some of ya asked about seeing some of them...so here ya go...


I liked this one just because you can see how far the keeper was in the air. If you are wondering, he got his fingers on the ball and tipped it just enough off course to go over the goal instead of in it.





I only like this photograph because of their faces. No crazy athletic shot here, but their faces are interesting at least.



This game was played in the POURING rain, the New York State regional finals in Oneonta, NY. I will only mention that I was completely soaked, hungry and really trying to care who won.



I have more baseball pics somehwere. It's the most difficult to photograph only because the action is so stop-and-go. A great catch or hit takes like a half a second, but all my spring stuff has already made it to a CD that I just didn't feel like getting out :)

3 comments:

the Jeffr said...

hey, nice stuff, amber j—no wonder you get paid the big bucks! Seriously. Timing is esp good.

I see a great new career path for you...combine your love of taking pictures with your love of spying on people...PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR!!

Anonymous said...

oooo.. i like seeing these. POST MORE POST MORE! And I agree...a stalker with a photograhic eye...speaks loads of potential
Christy

Anonymous said...

COOL. I dig em
Kristin