Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Back On Track


Ok, so when I stated I was starting the P90x worked SLIGHTLY more than 90 days ago ;) I had to laugh at the idea of taking a before, middle and after photo and even if I did...well anyway.... my workout has been completed....though it may have taken me more than 90 days, I figured that is just life. I dare anyone to find 90 days of interrupted life in which NOTHING distracts you from what you intended to do. I had to figure in a wicked sinus infection, a few crazy work days and perhaps an "I'm just too tired" day. However, I got completely derailed since we left for Duxbury Beach approximately three weeks ago. Since then, my work outs suffered and my eating...well...let' just say a number of cookouts and a Wendy's run at 1a.m. this past Monday after a concert :) So, I am refocusing...getting back on track.....tomorrow :)

4 comments:

Josh Lloyd said...

Story of my life!

Amber J said...

haha! awesome. Well, I am really going try...that p90x things was intense...I'm still in recovery mode :)

Anonymous said...

Nah. What is just ONE more day ;)
enjoy some sunshine!

Unknown said...

one more day - turns into 2 and then on and on :P