Thursday, July 2, 2009

My Friend Is A Morning Person...

Why is it that I find great friends...that have one fatal flaw...they are morning people. For instance...my dear friend and former roommate Cheryl (also my maid of honor) is one of the bestest people in the whole world...but her only flaw is that she says "good morning" with a smile. We still remained best friends...but we had to overcome the morning routine in college:) NOW...my friend here in NY thinks I should go with her to do grocery shopping at 7 a.m. She promises fresh donuts, no crowds and a feeling of productivity before 9.
WHO CARES...if your productive before nine! Well, some people do...me...not so much. However, I might have to consider this. Only to prove my point that I am miserable in the morning and seeing as how I dislike food shopping anyway, its like a double whammy of unlikable things. She thinks our friendship will be ok, I am a little wary of that. Some morning people need to just let us not-so-morning people live in peace.
However, if I do such a thing, it will be well documented..perhaps a photo with a time stamp on it. I am not for sure. We will see about this, this does mean I am up BY 6:30 at the latest. I would probably just get up and walk out to my car...whatever, who cares at that time of day anyway.
We'll see how this progresses.

AND - today I FINALLY bought a new computer. Very excited because I have a few photography jobs coming up and I think the new Mac Book Pro will make things run just smoothly!!! Whoo hoo.

1 comment:

the Jeffr said...

A Mac Book Pro. I'm not sure words can express my joy. But why is this post about early morning grocery shopping and the MAC is an aside? Hmm. THAT'S gonna change.