Thursday, March 18, 2010

Award? me? wha??

If you haven't checked out her blog yet. You should. Jill Kemerer is an published author in the making. You'll see her at some point when you are grazing through inspirational books at your favorite bookstore, until that day, you can follow her journey to being published (and she will be). So many people have the desire to be a writer and rightfully so, they are good at it. Very few have the gumption, grit and determination to really dig in and get it done. The non-sexy side of writing I guess you could say. For those that do stick with it, it is quite a journey to endure. Jill is one of them and she is connected to a number of others that I think can really open your eyes to the world of writers and publishers and all that falls in between.
So...it had to make me smile when I was on her blog and saw this award for me, from her. I had to follow the rules;) and post it. So, thanks Jill for that little bit of sunshine! Now...I feel like I should write something creative. :)
Never-the-less. Thanks for the award. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the undercover world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat team[/URL], You are far from alone if you haven’t heard of it before. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or not-so-known methods to produce an income online.

Jill Kemerer said...

You are awesome! I love the way you look at the world. You are a creative blogger and deserve the award.

Have a great weekend!