Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Get Out Of Jail Free...

I wasn't going to post this..but I can't resist.

So...this is a hypothetical story...of course.
On the way home from school yesterday, Gregg MAY have gotten pulled over by a cop after he MAY have picked up Andrew from the elementary school.
The cop MIGHT have seen him swerve when he tried to pull his cell out of his pocket and place it in his cup holder. IF the cop did stop Gregg, it MIGHT have just upset Andrew enough that he started crying in the back seat.
The cop MIGHT have seen Andrew with tears in his eyes crying: "Please don't arrest my dad."

If this were a real story - I would say having a crying child in the back begging for their father's freedom from jail is possibly a very effective technique.
No ticket issued.

The end.



9 comments:

Jill Kemerer said...

How cute! And effective... :)

Josh Lloyd said...

If this were a true story, I would say that is the cutest story, and such a great idea! I wonder if a robot baby would be just as effective?

Maybe Tomorrow said...

that would be awesome.

cd said...

Another reason why Erika should have a kid... :-) (You think she'll see this???)

lost in thought said...

yes. i read all of Amber's blog post Christa. nice :p

cd said...

ha ha ha!!! you know I love you!!

Amber J said...

hahaha- now THIS is funny stuff IF it were a true story....it WOULD be very affective...we all love too erika...lil Rieses Pieces in the back..."please don't arrest my mom!!!"

Anonymous said...

Ha..I can see Greg sweating that one out..I got pulled over going to Patch one night with all the kids in the van...No tail lights but I had people at work ask me about it cuz it went over the scanner..needles to say I have had that happen way to many times recently..great story to remember.ed

Unknown said...

haha - i think we ALL have some story...this one is definitely a fave tho! poor andrew...;)