Wednesday, March 24, 2010

same guy - two songs

I think its funny - how one singer (Jaron..who is growing on me) can write this song (I may giggle when I hear it) Pray For You (which actually, I think has a nice melody) and this one Beautiful To Me... the video isn't that great...but the words...yup :) I like.... lots. Same guy-two slightly different songs.


BTW - thanks for those who asked. The photo shoot yesterday went better than I thought it would! I would have never been able to shoot it indoors, so thank the Lord it stopped raining. The overcast skies were perfect and the house was located in an older part of the main street - so some nice backgrounds and impromptu set ups. Crazy! but...fun ;) I'll post once I get permission to do so!

4 comments:

lost in thought said...

oh man. i think you and i were made from the same fabric. this made me lol.

Unknown said...

hee hee. easily amused!!

Anonymous said...

I got a kick out of the first song...right up my alley....and yes the second one speaks volumes..If only people would listen...ed

Unknown said...

i agree ed!!! it still makes me giggle...ah.