Monday, March 29, 2010

Books....

I have once again started more than one book, but I think its a habit I will never change. I DID read The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks in three days. I can't help it. Even though his stories are usually predictable there is something that just sucks you right in...well at least me...and I don't stand a chance.
However, I am also reading Crazy Love, by Francis Chan. It is a whole new type of love story. A real one. A Godly one. I picked it up at the conference I went to a few weeks ago. I saw right through what they were trying to do...they gave us "breaks" throughout the day to browse the book store. Yup. Turn me loose for breaks in a book store like I am not, at some point, going to BUY one. Maybe it was because the cover was red and I like that color, or I liked the title, or something. But out of the hundreds of books I picked this one - I had never heard of nor had I ever heard for the author. There is One who is inlove with us, but....are we inlove with Him? Get the book. or you can borrow it....
Ok, and yes I am reading The Note. However, a trip to the beach in a little while...I might be able to knock off one or two more...hee hee.
We'll see! Any more book suggestions? I want em.

No comments: