Thursday, January 15, 2009

My Ol' House was a CRIME SCENE...Where's Grissom?

Ok, I usually don't have THAT much time to post twice in one day. But as I was organizing and deleting pictures...and TOTALLY had to post this.

We moved last summer and sold our cute lil-before-we-had-two-boys house. Just last week - it became a potential crime scene...yellow tape, forensic vans, the works! Made me sad...nice lil' former Johns' house...making the news for a "suspicious death". Awwww.


Check it out.. I was only allowed to photograph from the road, I'm guessing the nice police man wasn't too fond of a reporter coming around to take picture...but it was the closest I was getting to 007 work. I'm not made for the confrontational, gotta get the story type reporting, especially when big, tall law enforcement man is glaring at me. I would rather shrink back into my car and eat the stashed bag of M&M's I have for emergency only snacking :)

Very sad yellow tape all over the place. Grissom wanna-be's crawling all over the house. Turned out "suspicious death" was ruled out...boyfriend got off the hook and well...no big story here. I had high hopes for 48 Hours Mystery...ah well.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's pretty exciting! I thought you were going to say that someone played a prank on you and put that tape around your house.

Amber J said...

THAT! gives me a solid idea to DO to someone! How fun! haha...that's a little evil...but still..too fun!

Anonymous said...

What can I say, I'm a FOUNTAIN of ideas!

Ok....maybe not quite a fountain, maybe more like a garden hose that a kid keeps turning on & off while you're trying to water your garden.

Amber J said...

well, i am sure turning a garden hose off and on served some theraputic purpose for a child somewhere...
or just completely annoying to anyone trying to water a garden :P