Thursday, March 31, 2011

Lent Lists

I told my friend I needed everyone who was participating in Lent to provide me with a list of their "do's and don'ts." only cuz I was having problems keeping up with who was doing what until when!  I didn't to cook offer or go anywhere that would infringe upon Lent decisions :)
It was done in jest, but seriously - next time..I need lists!
Anyway, though I chose not to participate, I am in full respect of those that do. I went through something similar in January - though it was not an official Lent of sorts.
However, I do sincerely pray whatever your Lent entailed...that it brought you close to the Lord.  I did pray because that the "limitations" made for Lent by the people around me are for that reason only.  I overheard someone at the supermarket say they were giving up carbs for Lent..."just to see if they could do it." hmmm, might be missing the point there.

No comments: