Friday, March 11, 2011

small town diners...

might just have the best coffee. I might be going against the grain, might be destroying all hope for coffee supremacy, might suffer the wayward darts of coffee snubbery (not sure if that is a word) - BUT...I have been to two local cafe's this week...and neither one of them has Dunkin... or "bux" in their name and I have to say. yummo.
I shall go back. I shall drink more coffee and I shall be very happy. Coffee...good...price...even better. Actually, two coffees and a small breakfast cost AS MUCH as ONE peppermint mocha (my favorite) at the place with "bux" in it's name.
Don't get me wrong...there is always a love for those big names and their coffees..puhleeze! I'm a fan! Just saying, those lil guys...well they get it right too :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not hatin, I might even agree with you! There's room for both in the coffee world. I've been to some cafes with excellent coffee as well. What are the names of the ones you've been to recently??

Amber J said...

hmmm...they are right here where I live..one his the Hardware Cafe and the other is the Country Cafe. Not to mention I LOVE Grapevine Farms which serves EVERYTHING. and it's super good fancy coffees as well :)