Thursday, March 31, 2011

once i start...

a project i  have a horrible time stopping.  I "started" to paint the kitchen the other day...and I seriously refuse to stop until its done.  I can be my own worst enemy.  I worked yesterday for HOURS and it still isn't done, but it's getting close.  Pics to come! however, I know that is one of my "things".  I drive to get it done and hate leaving things unfinished, but sometimes that infringes on other responsibilities and simple family/friend time.   I feel bad, because I did say no to something yesterday with a girlfriend when I think I should have said yes. But, I was so determined to keep working, I stayed where I was and painted.
I don't like that I did that, I like it when relationships come first.  So, today, more relationships, less painting....:)

No comments: