Monday, March 14, 2011

Ya know when just one line hits ya...

Sometimes I'll be reading right along and then wham...something hits me for one reason or another.
Right now I am reading Beth Moore's "Believing God" suggested by my awesome sister-in-law.  There are a number of reason's I am reading it..but the opening quote today was:
"Faith is the only thing that will ever close the gap between our theology and our reality."

I try to picture the two moving closer together..theology in one hand...reality in another..and your faith moves them so close..that eventually- they are holding hands...walking in the same direction! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like you. and ur thoughts.
cj

CG said...

I like that mental image. It makes a lot of sense. Sometimes they seem like they are walking in the opposite direction.